Monday, October 10, 2011

Author's Sala on November 10, Reading from and Discussing Francisco I. Madero's Spiritist Manual

Some news: on November 10 as part of the Author's Sala reading series in San Miguel de Allende, I'll be reading from and discussing my translation-- the first into English-- of Francisco I. Madero's secret book, Spiritist Manual. Yes, Francisco I. Madero, the leader of the Mexican Revolution of 1910 and President of Mexico, really did write this book with the pen name "Bhima," a character in the Hindu holy book, the Bhagavadgita. My website for this book is still under construction, but visit again soon for extensive Q & A, resources for researchers (bibliographies and much more), podcasts, videos, and excerpts.



I'll be updating this blog post with updated links shortly.

>C.M. Mayo translations
>C.M. Mayo events