Wednesday, December 05, 2012

If I Can Podcast, So Can You

I've had so much fun podcasting, and giving a one day workshop for the Writer's Center on podcasting for writers, that I just turned my notes into an ebook: Podcasting for Writers & Other Creative Entrepreneurs (Dancing Chiva). Ten "easy peasy" steps to getting your unique podcast on-line-- and reaching your listeners. It will be available on Kindle next week, stay tuned (and iBook edition to come). Meanwhile, the webpage has been updated with the on-line introduction.

Apple has recently introduced a new podcast app-- look for podcasts to surge in 2013.
More reading:
>Dylan Love on The Best Podcast Apps Apple is Hiding from You
>Geoffrey Goetz on The Best of the Rest of iOS Podcasting Apps

P.S. My podcasts are all here. Listen in anytime. My iTunes podcasts updated here.